Where the money goes
As a UK donor, your contribution would be used to support the UK activities and, whenever possible, a portion of donations will be given to support the International activities.
Your donation may support any of the following initiatives:
UK Based Activities
- Bringing Christian meditation to Children, offering this wonderful gift to children in schools and in families.
- Supporting special outreach work in hospitals, prisons and to those with mental health or addiction issues.
- Through the School of Meditation, offering retreats, talks and presentations to support exisiting and new meditators, such as 6 week Introductory Courses, the Essential Teaching Weekends and Silent Retreats.
- Providing encouragement, guidance and support materials such as literature, the quarterly newsletters and CDs to individuals and in excess of 420 meditation groups across the UK.
- Maintaining support to the community in the form of our very small office team who serve as an initial contact point for enquiries and provide administrative support for all UK activites.
- Retreats, talks and presentation by Fr Laurence, especially in emerging countries throughout the world.
- Through the School of Meditation which trains meditation teachers world-wide and provides resources, including assisting in translations for them.
- Touching the lives of the marginalised, in the hope of bringing them to wholeness.
- Distribution of regular resource materials to 2500 meditation groups in more than 100 countries worldwide, including the quarterly WCCM International Newsletter and audio recordings of talks.
- Publication of Books and Audio/video resources which may not be commercially viable but are necessary to support meditators in the UK and across the world.
If you would like your donation to go towards something in particular, we could allocate it to that specific project. Please get in touch with our Friends Coordinator on email@example.com